Tuesday, January 10, 2006

match point, munich, king kong

It's awards season and I'm trying to catch up on my movies. I still need to see Walk the Line and Capote. Not enough hours in the day.

The last three movies I saw were, Match Point, Munich, and King King. I'm still thinking about the first two. I wasn't emotionally invested in King Kong at all. I thought some of the special effects were amazing, Naomi was great but it didn't move me.

Jon Stewart will be hosting the Oscars this year. This should be very interesting.

Off to read.

2 comments:

gibber said...

Being sick sucks. That said, we should discuss Munich. I liked it much, but felt that Speilberg put a little too much of his personal bent in it towards the end.

Daniel Craig looks good no matter what he wears. It's not right - to be that sexy.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

yes, we must discuss. re: daniel craig, he is going to be a very interesting Bond. Actually excited about the movie now.