Tuesday, May 23, 2006

car drama part 2

Finally feel the fog of jet lag lifting. Now I can focus on getting my life together.

I found out that the damage to my car was $3400 not $1800 as reported by the two previous estimates.

I told my siblings I will get a new used car this weekend. Between the check from the insurance company and the money I was budgeting for savings this year I should be albe to get something that drives.

I decided not to take the money out of my travel budget. I need to go home for Christmas. Also, post Italy I realize the more time I spend out of Los Angeles the better. I have no real savings anyway a couple thousand less isn't going to make a difference.

1 comment:

gibber said...

I think that's a good way to go...it's important to get out of that place every now and then to maintain your sanity!

I can't wait to go home.