Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The end of June?

This year is flying! I feel the need to see my family. If it weren't the start of hurricane season I would go home for July 4th. I'm sure the fares would be more reasonable now than during high season. Hold up, what am I smoking? I can't do anything after buying my car. Maybe I will have a very happy birthday but by then I will be going home in 3 months anyway.

Finally got my car back from the shop. Everyone at Santa Monic Saab was amazing. Now my bloody printer is not working. This is not a good thing. I called two repairs places, neither called me back.

I am looking foward tomorrow's games. I think the USA is going to have a very tough time against Ghana.

1 comment:

gibber said...

Olé, Olé Olé Olé...Olé! Olé!

Today's game is gonna be GREAT. People in my office have their team USA shirts and are psyched to watch the game. We'll see what happens!