Saturday, August 26, 2006

I heart flowers and Eros Ramazzotti

My sister and brother-in-law sent me a gorgeous bouquet of Gerbera daisies. Those along with hydraenas (sp) peonies, roses and tulips are my favorite flowers.

I was up at 5:15, went to the gym, then the supermarket and the dry cleaners.

I was trying on a dress I bought before my Rome trip, thinking I might wear it tomorrow night. Not going to happen. I am not going to worry about my ever expanding waistline this weekend (I'm doing the opposite thing). I'm still going to bake that cake I saw on Barefoot Contessa. I will bring it to work the next day.

I had a very productive morning working on the book. I have been listening to the same five CD's during this rewrite. My friend loves Eros. Another friend of ours is not a fan. I was indifferent, having only heard one of his songs. Then I bought Calma Apparente and have been playing it non-stop. Love it, love it, love it.

4 comments:

Tumblewords: said...

You have great style!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Eros has an amazing voice and style! And the lyrics are very sentimental.
Try listening to Adriano Celentano also, he is has a unique kind of expression, I consider him an italian legend.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

thanks for tip on Adriano.