Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Madonna is 48 today?

Damn, where did the time go? Madge is still working it. I think Michael Jackson's birthday is next week. Didn't those two go to the Oscars together one year?

I have to drive all the way to the beach for a meeting with my boss and a writer at 9:00 a.m. After work I have drinks. Tomorrow I have breakfast, lunch, drinks meetings, and a conference call. The writer I'm meeting with tomorrow morning, is leaving town so there was no other time to meet.

I need to keep working on my rewrite but I don't want to get fired from my job. I was so busy yesterday I barely had time to proof what I wrote Monday night.

I am looking forward to this weekend. I am not scheduling anything Saturday or Sunday. I am going to get some wine and write.

No comments: