Sunday, September 10, 2006

Runyon Canyon

There is too much dog poop. I went at 7:00 a.m. and it was crowded. I was going to drive out to the coast and go to Temescal but I need to get back and write. I lost an entire day yesterday.

I tried to write after my JLLA meeting but just couldn't. I had to be at the Beverly Hills Women's club at 8:00 to help set up and got home around 2.

I wanted to be the provisional advisor for the Bev. Hills/West Hollywood group since it's closer to wear I live and work. I have the Santa Monica/Brentwood group. LOL. I now have to drive from Hancock Park to Santa Monica for meetings, during rush hour. Fun.

The Bev. Hills group is more than 40 women so they needed two advisors. The South Bay group, Valley and my group have around 20 women and only one advisor. For some reason the League cut the number of women on our committee last year. Of course this group of volunteers is one of the largest groups in the League's history. The West LA group also has more 40 women. Should be an interesting year.

No comments: