Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Bachelor Rome: Under a Tuscan Sun

How beautiful did Tuscany look last night? I have been to Florence and Siena but at some point I do want to explore the countryside. One of the women on my committee is in Cortona with her husband this week.

Regarding the women who are crying. Didn't they just meet this guy? How can their hearts be broken so quickly? He's cute but come on.

I am so busy at work, I'm a little overwhelmed. Yesterday was not a productive writing day. I made some typo corrections my sister pointed out but that was about it. I had too much work to do.

I will block out four days 9-5, Friday-Monday this week to work on the book plus, get up super early maybe 4 or 5 to get some writing in before work. I tried writing after work, can't do it, my brain is fried.

I also need to get it together on the health front. I feel so sluggish. This is not good. So starting today, I am going to eat, better. I can't gain all this winter weight already. It's only October and I have to be in a bathing suit in two months.

No comments: