Thursday, February 22, 2007

Why are people so flakey?

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people say they are going to do something then don't it. I was supposed to have a conference call this morning. I left my gym class early so I could be home in time and changed my scheduled. Haven't heard back from the person.

An actor friend in Italy I'm working on a project with, told me the producer of his latest film is interested in our project. Said producer is in L.A. and wants to meet. I call producer, he's says he'll call back in an hour. That was three days ago.

I don't know why after working in this business for eight years stuff like this still annoys me. I need to take a deep breath and relax.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate flakey people too. That sucks that you changed your schedule though.

gibber said...

it's because people suck!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

J. doe - I need to increase my tolerance for the flakes sad but true.

Gibber - uhm, did you have a bad day today? LOL

gibber said...

YES, and I had one today to. PEOPLE SUCK!

Tracie P. said...

hey arlene...yea, i can't meet up with you next wednesday.

JK ;)